|AMES EASA Part M|
AMES Continued Airworthiness Management Organisation is certified according to EASA Subpart G and I
Management and Review Privileges for:
- Embraer 145 / 170 / 190
- Airbus A300 / A320family / A330/340
- Boeing 737 / 747 / 757 / 767 / 777
- McDonnell Douglas MD82/83/88 and MD11
- Cessna 425/500/501/510/525/550/560/680
- Dassault Falcon 50/900/2000
- Bombardier Learjet 35/45/55/60, BD 700, CL 600, Challenger 300
- Embraer Legacy 600
Recommendations have been issued to, and accepted by the Authorities of Austria, Ireland, England, Greece, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, Sweden, Portugal, Germany.
EASA compliance inspections have been performed for airlines in China, Vietnam, Jamaica, Senegal, Taiwan, Turkey.